THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Nervous Breakdown

Well Terry finally panicked today. I'm glad I'm not the only one freaking out about all this. He's been so cool this whole time. He started listing all the times we need. "We got to get a fridge & a washer & dryer! You're car needs fixed! Snoopy need to go to the vet! Hidden fees! AHHH!"

I know I shouldn't giggle but when he freaks out he does it up right! All pissy like!

I know how he feels. It's a very big step and a insane process. You have to sign like a million forms. Half of them you don't really understand. Inspections need done. Holy Shit! It's nuts!

As Terry was hyperventilating I remained calm and told him that there will always be something. Why postpone it any longer? We've found a place we like and there's no since in passing it up. We are in the best fanatical situation we've ever been in and it should only get better from here money wise. Anything can happen of course but I'm just trying to stay optimistic.

We will be OK! I hope.

0 comments: