THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 5, 2008

My heart in breaking

We got the house inspected yesterday and it passed with flying colors. We met a few of our neighbors. Very nice people. I took pictures. I all but started moving our shit in.

Terry talks to our EVIL loan guy this morning and tells him that the original person we talked to misquoted us on the about our monthly mortgage payments. By $250 dollars. Now Terry & I are doing well here but we are by no means rich. $250 dollars is still ALOT of money. At the original monthly payments we would have been stretched a little thin but still ok.

I know I said that if for some reason we didn't get this house I would except that but now that we may not I'm devastated. It truly is so perfect for us:

1. It's the only place we've looked at that doesn't have a fireplace. I don't want a fireplace.

2. It's got the right amount of bedrooms and bathrooms. 3 & 2.

3. It's got a nice little yard.

4. And a Garage.

5. It fits us. If you know us at all you can look at this house and go "Of course this is Terry & Heather's house. It's Adorable!!"

6. Steph wants to come live with us for a while but she has a big dog who need a yard. We can't have him in an apartment.

7. It's on a dead-end, quite little street.

There's more I'm just to upset to keep listing.

Terry is going to try to find a different lender or something. He's so pissed. As he should be! If we have to stop now we will be out $2500ish (I think). $400 for the inspection and $2000 for the "Earnest" payment. For those who don't know, that is a good faith payment that the realtor holds on to till the house is sold (to us) saying that we defiantly are going to buy and that we won't flake out on the sellers.

The thing is WE don't want to flake out! We really want this house. This is the Banks fault! We were miss quoted. We started this whole precess because of what the bank told us!

Why can't I have a really rich, unknown, about to die relative that wants to leave me a truck-load of money?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am quite surprised that the bank was not stuck letting you do the smaller payments. Anything else that involved money would have been forced to do what they advertised. I am sure Terry read them the riot act though. I hope it can all work out for you guys. :) Bigs hugs.