THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Life

I really don't have much to talk about as far as the house goes. At this point it's just a waiting game. It needs to be appraised and after that it's ours. (Hopefully)

I will however talk about my job for a few moments. Make no mistake, I love it. I love taking pictures of people. I love the job. It can get a little hairy at times but what job can't, right? Anyway, I'm a good worker. A hard worker. I'm never late, I never call off, I do what I'm suppose to and I never leave people stranded. It's not that hard to do that. Why is there no one I work with that understands that? I have never worked with a shittier group of people. It's infuriating. I don't even understand why these people work. You don't want to be here, so don't be!

@#%&*@#$%*@!#$&#&%&*@&#!&@!*&%$

Our anniversary was nice. We went and saw Indiana Jones. It was good. We went out to dinner and came home and cuddled! Next year for our 10th I would like to do something big. An Alaskan Cruise, a few day's in Hawaii, something nice. We'll see.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Expletive! I feel the same way. Everyone at the Asylum is miserable... so why stick around... They did not pay me enough to put up with the BS anyway... I hope things look up where you work... Maybe try encouraging those people to do something they are actually interested in doing... Sometimes all they need is a little push to get out there to follow their dreams... or even just knowing someone cares could help. I did spring goody bags at the asylum... everyone was happy all week after that... did not last real long, but I made an effort to make the place bearable. I felt that counted for something.