THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

CAUTION: Sappy & Slightly Mushy

Tomorrow is mine & Terry's 9 year anniversary! I can believe it. They truly have been 9 wonderful years. Don't get me wrong it's not always been hearts & flowers. We can both be difficult, pissy people. But I tell you this I love him more today than I did when we got married. And believe me I was nuts about him! So I'm dedicating this blog to Terry and some of the things I love about him.


*He's a love & touch whore! He NEEDS me to rub his head or his feet. Basically as long as I'm touching him he's content.
(nothing naughty people)*
*He's so funny! Seriously you people have no idea!*
*He has a beard.*
*Everything he does he does to insure that we have a good life.*
*When he wakes up he's so cute! His hair is standing up, his clothes are messed up and he's all goofy.*
*He's so good to me.*
*He thinks I'm funny and pretty. (Thank the Gods!)*
*He's smart & great for conversation.*
*He's my Lobster! My soul mate. My everything!*
Heather Love's Terry!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet... The only one that was news to me was the touchy/contact one, but I'm okay with it... :D You guys are really cute together. Made for each other. I Heart Heather & Terry. Happy Anniversary!!!