THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Karma

I have a myspace page (of course) and I sometimes write blogs there although since now I have this I don't need to.

This is a blog I wrote on myspace a few weeks ago. I thought I would share it with ya'll.

So there I was walking my dog in the woods where lots of other people walk and he poops. Not right on the walk way but close enough. Now let me make one thing clear. 95% of the time I pick up his poop. Sometimes he poops in really odd places that maybe I can reach or that is completely in no danger of being stepped in. I will leave those lay. 100% of the time I pick up the poop that is close to were people walk. And I always pick it up around my neighborhood. Nothing worse than dog poop in front of you apartment door.

That being said, today I was lazy. I just covered it up. I wasn't going to be walking past a dumpster so I just left it there.

Here's were the karma kicked in. When I got home I had stepped in dog poop. ON BOTH SHOES & MY PANTS!!! And before I had realized it, after I had taken my shoes off, I got some on my foot! Sooo Gross!!!!

So I had to clean my shoes, wash my jeans, clean my floor & wash my feet. All because I didn't pick up Snoopy's poop!

And my cat just puked on my carpet. Figures.

1 comments:

Misty said...

Sounds like something that would happen to me... LOL! I'm sure in the moment you were frustrated, but it is rather funny now. I hope. If not, I'm sorry that happend to you :(

Apparently in my past I have thrown out my gum where someone would step on it! EVERY TIME I buy a new pair of shoes I will step in gum within the first month of wearing them. Never fails....