THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Life con't

I'm staging a personal protest. I'm calling off work today! And I'm not even sick! As I stated in a past blog, I'm a good, hard worked. To date that really, in the big scheme of things, gotten me nowhere. While slackers get the same treatment I do, I continue to work my ass off in hopes of something more. In vain. Also I may never do another favor for a co-worker as long as I live. I will no longer cover for HER or come in when she's "sick". I'm done with being her bitch! I've done favor after favor and when I asked HER to cover a 3 hour shift she didn't even return my phone call. From this point on I don't give a damn what her problem is, she could be bleeding out her eyeballs I DON'T CARE!!! Fuck you, Chelsey! I'M DONE! And if my manager won't do anything about it, she better be prepare to pick up her slack.


On a much lighter note: The house was appraised for more than the asking price! It's ours! We're buying a house! So once again we will be moving. That part sucks but at least we're moving in to a place that's OURS! I've estimated that this will be my 13th(ish) move and Terry's 8th. I'm not even Military. Yeah US!!

I keep getting e-mails that say "I can't figure out how to comment"

Here's what you do Step by Step:
1. At the bottom of each blog there's a link that says Comments. Click on that link.

2. You will come to a page that will have posted comments (if there are any) on the left side of the page, and on the right side of the page there will be a box under the heading: Leave Your Comment. In that box write your comment.

3. Under the comment box there is a "word verification". You must copy (type) the BIG BOLD LETTERS right above in to the line with the little Wheel Chair Guy next to it just like they are. Ex. If the are in CAPS type them in CAPS, if they are lowercase type them in lowercase.

4. Under "Choose you Identity", choose Name/URL. Type your name.

5. Click the "Publish Your Comment"

6. Done! You have successfully posted a comment! Yeah You!

3 comments:

JLeigh2015 said...

Congrats on the house!! I am excited for you! You will have to post pictures of the inside and when you get it all decorated!!! Maybe this will be your last move for awhile! Love ya Heatha Featha!

Anonymous said...

Again with the language! I know we taught you better. And why didn't you call me about the house? I have to read it on your BLOG? Hello, I'm your Mother. But then again, you hardly ever call... I'm fine, by the way. And so is your Dad. We think of you as our long lost daughter... We love you and think of you often, probably not as often as you think of us. Tell Terry he is still our favorite. We love you...

Misty said...

Congratulations on the house, Heather! Is this the same house with the neat fence you took pictures of?? If so, it is very cute. I'm so excited for you and Terry!