THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 10, 2008

Whatever will be will be

Well I don't have a lot to report on today. I think more than anything I want everyone to know that we are fine. We are both looking very forward to getting back into the swing of things. Unfortunately we can't try again until I have 2 normal cycles. (menstrual cycles). So it will be about Jan when we can start again. It would be awesome if I got pregnant in JAN cause than I could have a OCT baby! Maybe even a Halloween baby!! We'll see.

So I'm going to a Drag Queen show on Saturday! I can't wait! My bosses boyfriend is a queen, and I must say he is a smoking hot chick when he's all dresses up! Looks a little like Jennifer Lopez. I will of course be posting pics of that if they turn out.

Anyway all is well here. I have my sad moments but life goes on and I'm not a dweller. If it's meant to be it will be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drag Queen Show? Awesome; I'd LOVE to see pictures! And, I'm routin' for the Halloween Baby - how fun would that be!??

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing well, always a good thing. Also a drag show would be some much better than school right now. 3rd week in, haven't learned a thing.

And if your baby comes around Halloween I'm gonna be happy/jealous... Halloween is the best holiday ever to have a birthday close to, candy and costumes for every birthday of your life? SWEET!