THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Wha'd ya'll do Saturday?

I went and saw me some royalty! Queens & Kings!!! So my boss Trae's boyfriend Orlando is a Drag Queen and he invited me to a show. It was awesome! One of the best shows of any kind I've ever been to. Naturally I took pictures. So okay just so your informed Queens are men dressed as women, Kings are women dressed as men.

The Kings

Orlando (aka Paloma)


The Other Lovely Ladies




The above queen who's name escapes me had her 30th birthday yesterday. Her Mom and brother were in the audience. In the picture on the bottom left he's singing to his mom! It was so cute!

My friend Donna came with me and she got pulled to the stage for a game. The game was see who could blow a condom up the largest. Donna popped hers. The guy next to her won!


A Drag show is defiantly not for everyone. (Terry didn't go) but if you have no problem with releasing your inhibitions you must go to a Drag show!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL It looks like it would have been a riot. We went to see some stand up Friday for Gail's Birthday. We always have fun, which makes us wonder why we do not go out more. Smoochie Boochies!

MeandYou said...

Looks like you had LOTS of fun! That kind of stuff is always fun! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Man! I wanna go!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thanks for sharing your pictures... Looks like y'all had loads of fun!

Jack said...

Those are the funniest pics I have seen in a while. LMAO!

J

http://adventuresinvoluntarysimplicity.blogspot.com/