THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another Weekend, Another Adventure!

The weather has turned colder now (Woo Hoo) and the Rains of the Pacific Northwest have not started yet so we thought we would take advantage of the nice weather. I don't have any good hiking shoes yet so I really didn't want to take on a trail but I really wanted to get outdoors. There are lots of rivers and creeks in the mountains and so we thought we'd go walk a riverbank. I don't know the name of the river but it sure was pretty. We saw a bald eagle but I wasn't quick enough to get the shot. We think it's so cool how you can be doing almost anything and see awesome wildlife. Oh...we also went to a salmon hatchery (Terry's idea). So here are a few pics for ya!

Baby Salmon. I never got a good shot of the big ones.

Our "signature picture". We take this shot every time we do something new.

Terry showing me diving technique.

Me trying to convince Terry I'm the queen of the mountain!


Just a nice shot of us and the background. I love Fall!


Ahhh. It was a nice day. My feet and ankles hurt a bit 'cause the bank was VERY rocky. I can't wait to get my new shoes!


WARNING: May get a little graphic. Sorry it's my blog! *:P raspberry*

On a little more personal note the miscarriage is starting to takes its toll! Normally a woman will bleed for about a week or so after but I had what's called an incomplete miscarriage. It means that my body didn't clean everything out at one time. It's taken for ever it seems like! It's been almost 3 weeks since it happened and my body is still not finished. I almost feel like Mother Nature is kicking me while I'm down. "Sorry you don't get to have this baby and oh by the way you're gonna be "out of commission" FOREVER!!! HAHAHAHA!!" And what makes it the worst is that because my cervix is still open Terry and I can't.....you know... because "IT" may cause infection. It's been rough, let's just say that! With all this taking so long it makes it a little harder to get past. I'm okay and we are looking forward (to say the least) to trying again, but I just want it to hurry up and be done already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys, you're so cute. I am sorry to hear that last 'graphic' part. It is never fun to feel like your having your nose rubbed in it. I'm glad you guys are getting out and keeping active and occupied. Lotsa Love.
Nikka

Jack said...

Can you actually buy some salmon at the hatchery directly?

Here is hoping things get back to normal real soon.

take care,

J

http://adventuresinvoluntarysimplicity.blogspot.com/