THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 26, 2008

You got to have friends!

I've got quite a busy "friend week". My Nikka was here with her mom for a few days delivering a cat to and old army buddy. So I got some OT with her again. And my old friend Lydia is here in the Pacific Northwest for a wedding. I hope to get a little time with her Monday. I really do hope this trend continues. As much as I love it here I do long for my BFFs. Hopefully, if the price of owning a home isn't to steep I will be going to VA for a "cousins" wedding. My other family, The Kalgrens, are marring off one of the MANY Kalgren women. If I go I should get a big dose of family/friend time. My Hallmark girls, The Baylers, The Kalgrens....Oh it will be like heaven! I wish they would all move here. Or at least come to visit. Because, I'm confident, that once I get them out here they won't want to leave. That's my plan anyway! MuuUUUHHHhhhhAAAAaaaaa!!!! (evil laugh)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)