THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 18, 2008

We're In & I'm back!

We are finally in our new, adorable home! It seems like just yesterday we were driving are the greater Seattle area looking at potential homes. We are working slowly on unpacking and we've yet to cook a meal but it feels like home. We've only found a few things we wanted to change. Little things. Shower heads, plants in the yard, stuff like that. We really like it just the way it is. And no ghosts.....yet! The pets love the back yard and I love to not have to walk the dog. We've only been here 4 days and I've already locked myself out. Twice! Automatic locking doors. I'll get use to it.

As soon as we're done unpacking I'll take a few pictures and post them.

So I've become a little spoiled since moving to Washington. Nice cool weather 85% of the time, nice views no matter where you go, nice people and no bugs. I mean of course there are bugs but not many it seems like. NO TICKS! (I hate ticks, uuhhhh!) However I have become in the last few days a shmorgusbore (I'm not sure if that word is spelled correctly because I couldn't find it spelled anywhere, so if it's wrong I don't care.) to mosquito's! I have 2 bites on my armpit. MY ARMPIT! I f-n hate mosquitoes.

It's late and I'm tired. Ta!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait to see it... good luck with the auto locks. I had a dorm room that did that, when I was active duty. As soon as I heard the door click behind me I'd groan, pray and dig through my purse to make sure I had my keys.
I could not find how to spell smorgisboard either, in fact every reference with the word and spelling together was someone saying the word, then writing that they too were unsure how to spell it. Lets just call your mosquitoes a 'hoard' that way no one else spends 15 minutes trying to spell a word that clearly doesn't really exist. :D

JLeigh2015 said...

I am glad you two are all moved in! You will have so many fun times and memories in that house. I am excited for you. You seem so happy...(or at least happier than you were in VA.lol). I miss joking around with you at the 'mark but it makes me feel better that you're happy.

Anonymous said...

so excited for you two grown-ups! Make sure there is still room for the Olympics in 2010!!!! Can't wait to see Seattle

Anonymous said...

Auntie M finally figured out how to do this, so here I am. Can't wait for you to post the pics. I along with the Mommy are so proud of you and so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Dictionary.com

smor·gas·bord Also: smör·gås·bord

Pronunciation [smawr-guhs-bawrd, -bohrd or, often, shmawr-]

1. a buffet meal of various hot and cold hors d'oeuvres, salads, casserole dishes, meats, cheeses, etc.

2. an extensive array or variety: The company has a smorgasbord of employee benefits.

Leave it to Mom - huh?
Dad and I are very happy for you and Terry! You DO sound happy and that makes us extremely happy. That is one of the things a parents wishes for their children...
We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!