THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Official Home Owners!!

Well as of 2 days ago Terry & I officially own a home. Yesterday we bought a lawnmower. Terry was like a kid at Christmas time! And today we bought a washer and dryer. I had trouble mentally spending them large amount of money on the set. It seemed like such an outrageous purchase. Ironic cause we just bought a house. We decided that Terry is going to be incharge of the outside and I'll take the inside. I can't wait to be in it to see what I can do. I'll post some pics when we get settled. We both feel so grown up! I like it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Heather & Terry!!!
ILY, you grownups, you!

Anonymous said...

:D Being grown up is cool 50% of the time. The other 50% you just wish you could be a kid again. I am so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see it. :)
xoxo
Sheniqua