THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An Update

Well it's been a few days since I wrote, so here's a quick up date on the state of things.

We officially close on the house in 2 days. On July 10 it is our house!! I really can't believe how excited I am. Most of our stuff is packed and we are getting very antsy. I'll ask Terry in the evenings "What do you want to do?" he answers the same every time "I just want to go buy stuff for the house!" I'm pretty sure this is the most "excited" I've ever seen him. Of course if you know him at all you know the I use the term excited very loosely. (Terry in a monotone voice) "Yes, I'm really excited. Woo-Hoo." He's so stinkin' cute!

However we won't be moving until the 15th. So if anyone need directions to the house let me know! You know to help us move. I'm waiting by the phone.

Other than the move there isn't a lot going on here. Not much to write about so I'll just babble a little. I mean after all this blog is about me letting ya'll into our lives. So here a taste of me.

I LOVE to read! Sometimes I can't get enough. Right now is one of those times. I'm reading a series called the Twilight Saga. I literally cannot put the books down. Normally at night before I fall asleep I'll read for a hour or so. Not the case with these books. I read the second one in 2 days! I don't really read that fast and since I only read at night it takes me a week or so to finish a book sometimes longer depending on the size. I haven't been this involved in a book since I read Harry Potter. (any of them) For some reason I'm in to Vampire stories. That's what these are. With some romance mixed in which I usually steer very clear of. Anyway the books are awesome and I can't put them down. The movie based on the first book will be out in Dec. Can't wait!

Let's see....Well Terry is working his ass off at work. He seems OK with it so I can't really complain but I do miss him a lot. No matter how much I enjoy my alone time, and I really enjoy my alone time, I wish he was home more. All I can do is wait patiently. This won't go on forever, right?

Umm....work is good for me Trae has made positive changes! I'm glad I stayed. I have the Nanny interview tomorrow morning (nervous) and then tomorrow night I'm going to a Foo Fighter's concert! Sweet!

That really about sums it up right now. So I think I'll go get some Starbucks! Ta

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will need your address, but Mom's garmin will give us the directions. My display is up. I'll be posting on myspace about it later. Still waiting to find out what time my sis gets off work friday. I'm planning a reception. :D anyway I am so happy for you about the house.
OXOX Sheniqua

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the house.I'm jealous because it's just the size we need and it looks so nice.Love the fence.
XXXXXOOOOOOO