THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My cup spilith over

I know, I know that with out Terry's job we couldn't be where we are right now. I love where we are right now. HOWEVER, 7 days a week is stupid. Today is Sunday. He's at work right now! I would like 1 day with my husband that didn't involve him or me going to work. (work called me just now, I ignored it) There are only 3 of us that work there because that heinous bitch, Chelsey doesn't count so I'm needed way more than I want to be. I wanted a part time job not full time pain in my ass. That's what Terry is for! Why can't people just do what they're suppose to do. It's not hard. Just do it!

I have been so understanding for so long that I think my head will explode. I just want to tell people to "Fuck off!!" and do whatever the hell I want to do. I won't of course. BBBOOOOOOMMM!!!!!

Well we got the keys to the house yesterday. (if you've been keeping up with my blog you will see that the time lines don't add up. I know, my mistake) We walked around our now empty new home and just smiled. It's so adorable. I can't wait till all my stuff is in it. We will be moving into it on Tues & Wed. It seems like it has taken forever but no time at all! We own a home. We have a yard, a garage, a driveway! A lawnmower! It's so surreal. I never thought I would own a home. Probably because I never thought we'd leave VA and I was not planting roots there. No matter how much I miss my friends there, I'm glad we left. I love Washington. It fits us.

5 comments:

JLeigh2015 said...

Yay!! You own a home! I am soo happy for you two!...When can we expect a tire swing and a playground in the backyard for Terry and Heather Jr.????? Lol..j/k! I hope move-in day for you is smooth!

Anonymous said...

When you get down in the dumps, count your blessings....
A wonderful husband,
A new home,
People who love you,
and, yes, even a job.
You are truly blessed.
Keep your spirits high!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you.

stranger in a strange van said...

awesome. i'm glad you like washington because i'll probably be moving there in the next year or so...and i'm visiting next week for my friends wedding. i don't know how our schedules will mesh, but i'd really like to see you for a few hours, maybe help you in your new house too. i need you're number!
congrats!

Anonymous said...

WoooHooo! Today is the big day.Hope all goes well. Send your new address soon, please.And pictures. Lov ya

Anonymous said...

:D Terry Jr... Picture a baby with a beard. hehe Love you two. Can't wait to see The House.