THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Yule at Sears Portrait Studio

You know I almost wish I had more to bitch about (it would make this blog more interesting) but truth be told it hasn't been near as bad as I thought it would be. Sure do we have the pissy customer here and there....yes, but for the most part it has gone pretty smoothly. I'm much more confident then I use to be. People request me, I get great surveys (they say I'm awesome and I have the paperwork to prove it) and I think my work is pretty darn good. We have a great crew that shows up to work and do their jobs. Really how much more can you ask for?

On a sad note, my friend/boss Trae may be leaving us come Jan. We are all devastated. Just when things are going so well a blow like that. He's having some personal issues. I don't think he really wants to leave so we've been doing all we can to make him want to stay. I hope it works. I will miss him terribly if he leaves. I don't think anyone could replace him. Who will take me to Drag Shows?

Terry and I may not be celebrating Yule 'till Jan. or Feb. Funds are kind of slim and since we don't have kids yet we'll be fine to postpone the holiday a few weeks. Plus he needs to save up, I have a really long list!!

Until next time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That stinks that Trey might leave. You have never seemed happier there that you have since he started. I hope you delayed Yule will be just as fun when you guys manage to have it. I wish we could delay ours... indefinitely. Another bomb today at the art fest.... I am not feeling near as bad as last time. A few more rejection sessions and I might not care at all... lol

Anonymous said...

Always knew you were good ,Heather..I've seen your work.I think every one has had to cut back this year.We are having Christmas family get together the 20th. We would love to see you but I know that's probably not possible.