THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 14, 2008

SNOW!!!!!

Oh how I love snow! I can remember when we first moved to PA when I was 15, a kid coming from Texas having only seen like 2 inches of snow (at 2 different times) in her whole life. The temp only getting to about 30 degrees in the dead of winter. That first winter we were there it snowed 3 feet......twice!! And the temp was like 5 degrees or lower sometimes. And there was a wind chill factor....WTF? I was convinced we were going to die. We were going to be trapped in that house forever. FOREVER!! Oh the humanity.

Well since then I have grown the love PA & snow. I'm a winter person. I love coats, sweaters, boots, seeing my breath, how stunning it looks first thing in the morning after it snows before it gets dirty. Terry says it's my Scandinavian (Viking) blood. Who cares why! I love winter and it is upon us.

It snowed for the first time this season yesterday and it is awesome! Terry's out shoveling right now! I probably could have helped but why would I take that away from him. I know how much he loves to do it. I'm such a good person! He's a lucky man.


We've also put up our tree. It's so pretty. This is our first Yule in our first home. The last tree we put up didn't stay up long. Right after we put it up last year Terry got the job in Washington and we had to moved. Oh well. I'm glad we're here.

Lights on....

Lights off.....


I naturally went out first thing this morning to take pictures. Dragged poor Ter out into the cold to pose for me. He got me right in the middle of the back with a snow ball as payback. I really just can't help myself. It's SNOW and I take pictures!!



Our Pose

Terry enjoying a nice cup of coffee in his undies (cause his pants were wet and he hadn't made it to the bedroom for the other ones) after shoveling snow. I don't know how he puts up with me sometimes. He's a good man. I'm a lucky girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pics are wonderful! I am so happy that you two are in a place that you love! (And closer to me!) Enjoy the snow! I love you - Mom

JLeigh2015 said...

I'm so jealous of your snow!!! I love snow! Can you mail some to me in Virginia?

Anonymous said...

Nice, I know you had a riot in all that snow... It has been cold here, we froze at my last art event. Your tree is lovely. :) The house is so cute covered in snow. I like it.

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, it snowed here in Texas on Wednesday... not enough to get all excited about, but it did snow and then Sunday it was 80 degrees out! ONLY in Texas.

Anonymous said...

WooHoo,nice legs!Glad you're having fun
Lov Ya
Mom