THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A year end review 2008.....Happy New Year!

How did we spend our last day of 2008? A Everett Silvertips hockey game that's how! We were in the 4 row right behind the penalty boxes! Awesome!

Let me tell ya....I LOVE HOCKEY!!!!!




If you look in the back all the other players have cleared the ice to let these 2 fight!

3 Red Deer Rebels (from Alberta Canada) in the penalty box.

4 Everett Silvertips in the penalty box!


The final score was 6 to 3 Silvertips.


Ahhh.....hockey.

So Terry and I were talking about how fantastic this past year has been. We have done more in one year in Washington than we did the whole 8 years we lived in Virginia. We bought a house, got pregnant, suffer a miscarriage, discovered a love of hiking, I finally got a job in photography, explored far & wide, gone to concerts, been to a hockey game, whale watched, been to drag queen shows, traveled across country, got to spend a holiday with my parents, and I've probably left out a few things but you get the idea. I was afraid that we wouldn't like it here but it just keeps getting better and better.

Here's to a wonderful 2008 and a blessed 2009!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uhm... I think you forgot me? Duh. Also I am looking forward to a 2009 that includes my favorite coworker.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Kids,
You've done more in the last year than I've done in 60.
Glad you're having fun!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you guys are happy there. The fact that you are much closer to me is good. I'm glad you included that disclaimer about likely having forgotten something for your list... That way no matter what you forgot, it has been covered. :)

JLeigh2015 said...

Keep doing different things and venturing out to see the sights! I am so glad you are enjoying yourself there. Keep taking pictures because you know I love looking at them :)

Happy New Year Heatha Feather !

MeandYou said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR HEATHA FEATHA!!!