THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Be careful what you wish for!

So it started snowing like a week ago....Yeah it hasn't stopped since! We have had 3 storms back to back. And they say it's suppose to keep it up till the end of the year. I love snow and I'm super glad it's white and pretty outside but come on!! People don't know what to do with themselves with weather like this. This is just so not normal around here. The worst they've seen in 12 years, I hear.

Storm #3 started last night.


We woke up to a fresh new layer (6-8 inches) of the white stuff! Terry's car is in the garage.

Poor Phoebe.

We proceeded to shovel the back porch for Snoopy (he doesn't like to walk in it) and the front sidewalk and driveway. Both of our neighbors are pregnant so we thought we'd do them a favor and do their driveways, too. (Like my pants?)


We finally finish and come inside to rest our bones and pat ourselves on the back for a job well done. We're not even in the house 10 mins and it starts to snow once again! Hard!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

Here's a picture that has nothing to do with snow I just think it's really funny and I wanted to share it with ya'll. Poor Pepper! tehe

4 comments:

JLeigh2015 said...

That's a lot of snow!!! Your house is beautiful! I love it and its surroundings. Thanks for keeping us updated.. I love reading your blogs!

MeandYou said...

Hey! I recognize those pants!!! LoL. Miss you!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I'll make it out of the house for a few days, which SUCKS. I walked around to take pictures of snow but it all looks the same... white. I hope you all have a good Christmas if I don't see you before then.

Anonymous said...

I love cats! Pepper looks adorable :) Thanks for sharing the pictures. It snowed in the Conroe / Huntsville area in Texas last night. Odd winter for us this year I must say... Of course, nothing close to what you 2 are experiencing.