THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend

This Thanksgiving was the first one I've spent with my parents in 12 years and the first one Terry and I have ever spent with them. It was so great. We ate way to much, played Scrabble, I learned to crochet, got a few chores done for my folks and just had an all around awesome time. The only thing missing was my brother. I would love for all of us to be together. Stupid living-in-3-different-states! Someday.


The trip from Seattle to Reno took 14 hours! I slept a lot and poor Terry did most of the driving. We took both cats & Snoopy. I'm happy to report they all did very well. The cats cried a bit but all in all a pleasant trip was had by all. I still have no idea what Oregon looks like. When we moved to WA we drove through OR and the fog was so thick you could only see about 100 yards. Same thing this time. But I hear it pretty there.

Here are a few pics from the trip. I didn't get any of my parents cause neither of them like getting the pictures taken but I did take some on the way home.
Mt. Saint Helens. It's not the best shot.

The thick fog in down town Seattle.

The "Betty Page House" at exit 170 on the I-5. I love random art!

Sorry that my blogs have been mostly pics lately I just haven't had that much to write about. It gets dark at like 4:30 here and I've been working so much that we really haven't had time for much on the weekends. I will say that Terry & I are "trying" again so ya'll keep your figures crossed for us.

Thanks Mom & Dad for a perfect Thanksgiving.

And Thanks Trae for allowing it to happen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, I'm glad you guys had a great time. Good luck with the 'trying' :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for driving all the way from WA to Reno to be with us. We had a wonderful weekend - the best holiday in a very long time! The only thing that would have made it perfect is if the whole family could have been together... someday. Thank you for all your help to make everything so nice, and thank you, Terry, for all the help with the computer. The house is too quiet and we missed the scrabble game tonight. I can't wait until our next get-together! We love you and we miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I love all the pictures and happy you were able to see your parents for Thanksgiving! Oh, and GOOD LUCK!