THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to all!

I wanna talk about the snow for just a second. Yesterday the temp came up above freezing so the ice on the road started to melt. Yippy!! You can see the road. You can drive at a normal speed. I can drive myself to and from work! Sweet. Side note: Terry's car, Lucy, has been hit twice since it started snowing. Not bad mind you but still.
We woke up this morning to this.....

Terry went out to measure and there was about a foot on the ground. I think it has snowed around 2 feet in the last 2 weeks. Just saying.

Anyway, Terry and I really don't have a whole lot of cash this year so we decided to post pone the presents for few weeks. However I couldn't wake up this morning and not have something to open. Can I guess what I got him?


And yes I am 31 years old and love Spongebob Squarepants!

So what?

A few other things. My next door neighbor had a baby boy yesterday. I haven't seen him yet but as soon as they're settled in at home I'll go meet the little guy. And my brother got to spend Christmas with my parents. I wish he'd have come for Thanksgiving I'd love to see my whole family together at one time.

I'm not at all jealous. Merry Christmas!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do you use a sponge when operating on a sponge? Just wondering... It is rainy and wet here, was foggy all day. Saturday we are venturing to the snow... Stephen is going to snowboard... I'm just gonna watch. I like all my limbs to be in working order. Happy Winter! Hugs.