THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tid Bits

For starters let it be known that I have a butt load of stuff to do today. That fact alone means that I shouldn't even be wasting time on the computer much less writing a blog! Plus I don't have a whole lot to write about. I'm just lazy sometimes and I really don't want to do the dishes.

So Ter and I are going Whale Watching! We are going to the San Juan Islands in the Puget Sound and hopefully gonna see some orcas! That in of it self is super exciting to me but I'm also stoked about boating in around the sound! I love water and the coastlines around here are my idea of heaven! Not only do we get to go out in a boat for the tour but we have to ferry to the islands in the first place. Sweet! I never thought I'd be doing some of the things I've done lately.

You know the ONLY reason I wish Terry & I were super rich is so he would stop worrying. He can suck the fun out of something so fast just by silently bitching about how much money we don't have. He'll only say one thing about it then be withdrawn for the rest of the evening. Hence the silent part. I affectionately call him The Fun Murderer. He is cute, though.

Less than a month till my VA trip. I'm excited and freaked out all at the same time.

Excited because:

a) My flight layovers in Chicago for about 4 hours, where my brother lives so he's gonna come to the airport to see me. Yeah!

b) Karen's wedding (the whole reason I'm going to VA in the first place) is gonna be attended by my surrogate family for PA, The Kalgrens.

c) I get to see my VA friends.

d) I get to eat at my favorite Mexican place! REY AZTECA, here I come!

Freaked out because:

a) I like to fly but I'm scared to fly.

b) This will be the first time I've ever gone anyplace completely on my own. You know with out Terry or my Mom. I know it's pathetic.

That's one of the reasons I wanted to go so much. I don't do stuff on my own very much and I really want to be able and not scared to do things with out my security blanket. (aka Terry)

Well the house is pretty much done. I need to clean it and take pictures and I'll post them in the next day or so. (Hopefully, If I can get my lazy ass off this computer.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are venturing out on your own, but I will have to remind you that you HAVE done this once before, so take courage in the fact that you traveled from Pennsylvania to Houston and then back from New Orleans to Pennsylvania and survived!!! Remember that trip? I do. So, when you get a little nervous, think to yourself, "I've done this before and all is good." ILY!

Anonymous said...

PS: Check out the comment on your art blog.... ILY

Anonymous said...

It is exciting to get out there on your own once and a while. Have fun. :) Visit me next ;)