THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 4, 2008

So Undeserving

Steph is one of the most responsible people I know. Although they have not always been winners she tries to make important decisions for the right reasons not the easy reasons. Now I'm not saying she's perfect or an angel. But she is a good person. Next to Terry she's my oldest & closest friend. I love her like she's my sister. She is my sister. In all the years we know each other our friendship has never faltered. We're as close today as we were 13 years ago.

So understandably I'm so pissed on her behalf. She has a sister that has lost her fucking mind and an ex that refuses to grow up and except any responsibility for all the shitty choices he's made. Now before I rant know that I love the sister and the ex-boyfriend very much.

The Sister has had a very rough few years. Her poor excuse of a husband killed himself (drug overdose) right after Christmas, his awful parents preceded to make her life miserable after he died (and before for that matter) she is now a single mom who was forced to move back home and live with her dad at 29 years old. I can see where you would go a little nuts. However life goes on and you need to suck up the crap and deal with it. She's acting like a 18 year old. And for some reason people think she's Steph's responsibility. "You need to tell you sister....."

The Ex-Boyfriend, well he's a whole separate blog, but the Cliff Notes version is he makes really bad choices that are almost always emotion based and damn the consequences. Even though they've been broken for almost 2 years now and he's fathered a child with another chick she is still cleaning up after him. Mostly because he just doesn't give a damn about anything. She just can't seem to get out from underneath his issues.

I want her to come live with us for a few years but I don't know when she'll be able to afford it. She can't seem to keep her head above the water. I hate that I can't help her more. She needs an emotional break. Washington would be a nice getaway for her I think!

0 comments: