THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 8, 2008

Home Improvements

As we are not loaded people we have to do any home improvement projects when money and time allow. We have done a few but the house itself is not complete. As in I'm not taking pictures and showing it off yet. So, Mom and anyone else who is waiting for pics your just going to have to wait a little longer! But here are a few pics of our first few home improvements.

Bedroom light fixture before

and after


It only took putting it up and taking it down 3 times before everything worked like it should! Pretty good I think! I got to tell ya I love a ceiling fan.



Dining room light fixture before.and after.


Yes, its pretty much the same fixture but the color is better and its hung a little higher. Terry kept hitting his head on the old one. Plus we hate gold plated stuff.


Living room window treatments before

and after.

I HATE mini-blinds. They were white and dirty and moldy in some places. And none of them seemed to work like they should have. So we replaced them with accordion blinds that match the walls better. They don't have string you just push them up! I love them. As you can see Snoopy enjoys the big window as well. That's all for now more to come soon. Hold your horses Mom & Dad!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like...

Anonymous said...

We still want more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice.You got good taste.That's what's fun about owning a home.You get to fix ,paint rearrange,all you want.

MeandYou said...

I like the improvements! I can't wait to see more!