THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 12, 2009

June 12, 2009

8 days till our vacation!!!!!

Today is Terry & my 10 year anniverary. 10 YEARS!! Holy crap. We've been together 14! You know sometimes the time seemed to drag on but we've made it to 10 and I still love him. I love him more acually. 10 years. Wow. What did the Fates bestow on us on our anniverary you ask? Well our hot water heater busted of course. Not a real big deal we cought it right as is happened. so crisis averted. And the Penguins won the Stanley Cup Finals!! Hell Yeah! First time since 1992. They spanked the Redwings!

This past weekend we went to Spokane to visit my Cousin Jeri and her family. My Aunt Melodie & Uncle Dewey were there too. Jeri and her long time boyfriend, Bobby got married at the cutest wedding chaple called the Hitchin Post! I would post some pics but I'm not sure how she would feel about pictures of her family posted on line so I'm not gonna. But I will post one of the chaple.



Cute, right? Terry was like "This is how we should have done it!"

Anyhow it was so nice being with my peeps. I so rarely get to ses them. My baby cousin Lindsay is now 18 years old with her own baby on the way! So crazy. We all get the same line: I use to change your diapers. It's almost like a family joke now! My aunt changed my mom's (they're 10 years apart) she changed Jeri's, Jeri changed mine, I changed Lindsay's......... I wish my mommy would have been there. That would have made the weekend perfect. :-(

8 DAYS!!!

7 comments:

JLeigh2015 said...

Congrats Heather! It's great that you two are still going strong. I think you two are perfect for each other and I am so happy that you guys are happy. Have fun on your vacation!!!!

Anonymous said...

:) Happy anniversary. Loves you both.

MeandYou said...

I already said Happy Anniversary but I'll say it again...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AND CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 10TH! I wanna be just like you :)

momt said...

HAppy 10th Anniversary!Hope you have many more.
Love you

Misty said...

Hitching Post! Love it!

Misty said...

Oh, and Happy Anniversary!

stranger in a strange van said...

wow, hard to believe it was ten years ago we had your "bachelorette" party, stayed up most of the night and then got you married, barefoot at the church!
love you two...have fun on vaycay, and remember you're still invited to come see me in hawaii when you can!