THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 29, 2009

San Francisco

Let me just start out by saying I really do like the city and fully intend to go back. However I was disappointed in it. Nothing seemed to go right. Couldn't see the Golden Gate Bridge well due to fog, couldn't go to Alcatraz (the part of the trip I was most excited about) because it was sold out, little things we wanted to do were foiled for little reason bla bla bla. But we did get to see a few family friends while we were there and that was wonderful. They showed us around and took us to local haunts. Good times. All in all it was nice.

Lombard St. Curviest road in the world.
Alcatraz. Sadly only from the mainland :-(
The Famous Pier 39 seals.
The house that the Grateful Dead lived in on Ashbury St.

Shannon & Jason, our tour guides, in front of the row houses near Alamo Park.

The Golden Gate Bridge

1 comments:

Misty said...

The row houses by Alamo Park (was it?) - is that the scene they show on the opening of Full House? Sorry, I just remember watching that show when I was a kid and them showing row houses in front of a park... Just curious!