THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 29, 2009

The Redwood Highway

This was without a doubt the prettiest forest I've ever been in. I just knew that Fairies were going to pop out! And the size of these trees is incredible. Being around trees that are 1000s of years old in humbling to say the least.

Me in the Drive-Thru Tree in Legget, CA.

Us in a stump

Terry in a fallen tree

Terry standing next to that same fallen tree

Paul & Babe

Well I hope ya'll have enjoyed our vacation. This is the first real vacation Terry & I have had ever. We've gone place and done things but most of the time we've been with family or Terry had to work. This was our first "Just Us" vacation and it was wonderful.

I'm tried of bloggin now I'm gonna stop but just remember kids.....

Newport, OR

3 comments:

Mom said...

What wonderful pictures!!!!! I am sooo happy that you and Terry had this adventure! Thank you for sharing it with me as you went along and thanks for posting so many pictures. I love you guys!!!

Misty said...

The tree pictures are JUST AMAZING! Thank you for sharing!!! Now, I'm on to the next blog...

JLeigh2015 said...

Great pictures!!! It's soo cool that you got to go to the house that was on Charmed! I love that show! Those trees are amazing! Glad you two had a great time :)