THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 29, 2009

Our 10 Year Anniversary Trip: San Diego

Ahhhhh...I have to say it is good to be home even if we did have a wonderful time on our trip. But ya'll don't want to read about it. So with out further ado, pictures!!

Us at the......
A mommy & baby Koala


Giraffes, Terry's favorite!

2 Humped Camels (cause one hump is just never enough)

California Condor. 2nd largest wingspan in the animal kingdom! The first being the Albatross. Thank the "know-it-all" kid next to me for the tid-bit of trivia.
One sleeping Panda
A Hungry, Hungry Hippo


An adorable Baby Gorilla


Some Flamingos (the little grey one's a baby!)

And my favorite....The Rhino! Ain't he cute?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool. I have to say I think those trees were amazing. I would live to see that. I am glad you had a good trip, even if it did not go completely without a hitch. Tell Terry that I am revoking his hippy card if he doesn't like that jacket. lol