THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bla Bla Bla

Well life (and my girly parts) finally seem to be returning to normal. If my calculations are correct Terry & I can start trying again in Jan. Oh I'm having a baby! I told my mom today that, "I'm like a lion who's tasted human blood and is now a man eater. I've now been pregnant and I want to be pregnant again!!" I know that kids can be little pains in the ass but I don't care. I think it could be cool to have 1 or 2.


Anyhow. The Northwestern Rains have started and it looks like they have crushed our weekend plans. You see, I never get a full weekend off and this one coming up my wonderful boss was kind enough to give me Sat. & Sun. off!! Woo Hoo! We were thinking of finally going to the Olympic Peninsula for some site seeing. Mother Nature clearly had different plans. The rain is here. We now may have to wait till spring. :(

On a completely gratuitous note: Here's something most rarely get to see. Me in a picture with ALL THREE of my babies. I hate being in pictures randomly. I'm very controlling with pics. But here it is.

I know, super flattering, right? They (my pets) are almost never this close to each other. And on my lap none the less. Pepper (middle) hisses at everyone (the pets) when they get to close, Snoopy (left) is scared of Smoke (right) and I (top) don't like everyone on top of me. Very rare pic indeed! Count yourselve lucky.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Great picture. Mine used to love to pile on me. With Chico gone and the new kitty almost never coming in the bedroom (Montar is a big meanie and still freaks out on her)I do not get sat upon much anymore. oxox

Anonymous said...

You definitely look cozy! I'd give anything for a rainy day all cuddled up on the couch watching a good movie and snacking. However, NOT this weekend. Our first anniversary is on Monday, but we're celebrating this weekend and would very much love to have gorgeous weather. Sorry you had to cancel your plans, girl!

Anonymous said...

I would still go if I were you. Washington forests are beautiful year-round. ALSO I love the peninsula, the coast may be dreary but the forests would still be nice. Also how did you manage a weekend off? was there bribery involved? I don't think that's allowed missy. oh well, I don't get this weekend off I have to go take care of some stubborn chimps, I totally wish you could see them, you'd love it.

also I'm very glad to hear things are going well!