THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Wasted Weekend

So I got the whole weekend off! Sweet, right? Yeah, not so much. I had the whole weekend off and did......well nothing really.

Let's see. Saturday Terry & I were play fighting and he fore armed me in the face (accident) and I had a headache for the rest of the day. Not even Excedrin helped and it ALWAYS helps me. So Saturday was shot. On Sunday we were going to go to Chili's for lunch. Well Google Earth said that there were 2 "close" to us. We drove to the first one in Bellvue (26 miles from our house). Closed! We drove to the second one in Issaquah (33 miles from our house). Closed!! AHHHH! Let me tell you when your mouth thinks is gonna get something then it doesn't nothing taste good after that! All I kept thinking about was Southwestern Egg roles. :( Come to find out there's one close to the airport. Balls! So anyway just kind of drove around after that. Exploring. Oh and did I mention it was raining too! So I didn't even get any good shots. But here's a couple.

Railroad bridge over the Skykomish River.

Random art under a bridge. You find that a lot here.

This one isn't from this weekend I just thought it was pretty.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Baby Doll! Thanks for calling tonight - I really enjoyed talking to you - oh yeah - I DIDN'T talk to you. You talked to Dad for two freaking hours. You could of at least told him to tell me that you loved me!!! Just kidding - it was fun to hear you two talk on the phone - the two people I know in the world who HATE talking on the phone (you and Dad) had the longessssttttt conversation in history!! I love your blogs! Even the pictures on this one were wonderful - a little overcast, but you captured the mood so well!! And throwing in that one picture is so you!!! Give Scrappy, Pencil and Sausage a hug from their Nana!! ILY!

Anonymous said...

I'm tellin ya, the peninsula would've been fun.

Jack said...

It was pretty. :)

J

http://adventuresinvoluntarysimplicity.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Darn accidental forearms to the face. Still pretty, even if it was raining. I'm going to a rock climbing gym tonight. You should see if there is one near you, then you could still have an adventure even if it rains. Love you.

JLeigh2015 said...

sorry your weekend didn't go as planned but I'm sure the next one you two will do something fun!