THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 20, 2008

HOLY S@#T!!!

How excited am I? I'm going to Reno to spend Thanksgiving with my folks.....

.....for the first time in 12 or 13 years!!!!!
You see, they moved to Reno after I had meet Terry and still lived in PA. Up until 10 months ago we still lived in Hampton Roads, VA and plane tickets are expensive. But now we are a short 14 hour drive from them and my amazingly wonderful boss gave me 5 days off! He says my ass is his for the rest of the holiday season. I'm cool with that.
WOO HOO!! GOING TO RENO!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I hope you have a great time. If you feel up to the few extra hours, We would love to see you guys. No worries if you can't though. Love love love.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I can't imagine not spending any holiday with my family, so I'm SUPER excited for you :) What a great picture of them both. Tell your mom I said HI! Hope you guys have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Sweet deal! Trae is ridiculous, but I'm glad you're gonna be able to chill with family, I'm a big family person. Plus, I don't care who your family is, Thanksgiving always tastes better when you're with family.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to PA for Thanksgiving... I'd better get busy, Dad and I were going to have tuna sandwiches on Thursday... You didn't say in your blog what time you would be getting here... You know, you really should call me every once in awhile and let me know these things. I can't wait to see Terry, and you, of course.... Love, Mom from Reno