THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Downside :(

So call me whiny but this will be my first child and I want all the bells and whistles that come along with that. I want a nice baby shower, I want all my friends to be like "Awwww look how big your getting!", I want my mommy! Everyone we know lives across the country! We have discovered the downside to living in Washington. (I still don't want to move back, though.) On the off chance that any of my peeps would throw me a shower, the time that showers normally happen I will be too big to travel. Boo Hoo! Poor pitiful me, right! At times like these I really miss my friends & family. I will be seeing 3/4 of my clan in 6 days! Yeah! My Clan!

I go see the doctor on Oct 2. I'll be about 9 - 10 weeks at that point. They told me that there's no real point in coming any earlier than that because they can't hear the heart beat till about 10 weeks. Cool!

So I have an assignment for all who read this. I have a few names picked out for boys and girls but I would like more choices. Tell me what you got!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I'm sorry about everybody being so far away. I love you! Good luck with the names... I think a little before I answer. Again, I love you.

Anonymous said...

Autumn... I love the name but my baby girl already has a name.

also I would totally throw you a baby shower but I'm not gonna be home and I still ride the bus to work every day so it'd kinda suck.

:( Sorry!

Anonymous said...

I'm the wrong person to give advice about names. My three sort of named themselves because of the circumstances. Jeri after her dad, Christie because of the day she was born, and John.....well there had been a John Rawalt in every generation since the late 1700's. Being tranditionists (is that even a word), we didn't want the string to be broken on our watch. Just promise it won't be something like those idiots in Hollywood keep dreaming up.
I'm so excited for the Clark family.
Love ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

What happened to Stan? I guess it gets harder when it is not all just theoretical. I would name a baby after a character in a book that I really loved. There are too many tristans and kyles and mike, david, tom... they are all out... No Brandy, brittney or anything cutesie. I will help filter the names for you...lol I wonder if we could do some sort of online shower in a chat room or something?... it would be very modern... Yeah! We could send you the presents, but you would have to wait to open them until we are all signed on... or skype or something? just a thought...lol
Love you

stranger in a strange van said...

yep, that's the worst part about washington for sure. i swear i'll be there soon, though i don't think it'll be in time for a baby shower. maybe a first birthday? but hopefully sometime between the two. i feel your pain about being far from your clan...mine are so far flung it'd be hard to gather them up for any reason, however important. maybe only my funeral. wow, that's depressing, sorry.
i love you, and if it's an online shower, i'll be there!!