THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 15, 2008

Boulder Falls

Terry & I went on a hike yesterday to Boulder Falls (Marked easy in the book, I checked!) It was so nice. The trail was nice and flattish. There were lots of people out, but not too many. And there were a bunch of families with little kids. That made me happy to think that we could bring our kids with us. It was nice exercise but I didn't fell exhausted afterward. A good day. Here are a few pics.

The falls stand about 75 tall. They were so pretty. Much better but less water than Bridal Falls. With only half the work. I fully intend to go back! ASAP.

So far pregnancy if going fine. I've suffered no morning sickness yet though I fully expect to wake up every morning puking. I had a little heartburn, my boobs are sore and I can smell something gross from a mile away. As a matter of fact I have so few symptoms that I'm wondering if those 2 positive preg test were wrong. I hope they were right. I've told almost everyone I know. "Hey guys, just kidding!" Well see Oct 2 if I need to sue the shit out of the preg test company for making me lie to all my people!

Well my trip to VA starts in 2 days! I can't wait to see my friends. I'll be there about a week. I'm pretty sure most of them have no idea I'm knocked up. I'm excited to tell them face to face. I think Nicole will give me the best reaction. We'll see.

6 comments:

MeandYou said...

Wow! All these trips look so exciting! It's so cool that you are able to experience all these wonderful, natural wonders! I hope to oneday experience all that you have!

I can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

Am I seeing things or do those rocks look like they have faces? That is so cool! I, too, am glad that you are able to do so many of the things you enjoy in WA! Thanks for sharing the sore boob tidbit... This is going to be a wonderful nine months hearing about it from my daughter who tells it like it is!!! I think I envy you - the tell it like it is, not the pregnancy - been there done that!!! ILY, momma-to-be!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Stunning pics, looks like it was a really wonderful experience. I do have to say that using the words 'knocked up' although mildly amusing, is just... i don't know... not right. Makes it sound unwanted or something. I know I am over analytical, but you love me anyway.
Stephen thinks you can skype more than one person at a time, so the online baby shower may be possible. Everyone will need a computer video camera and a microphone, and I will need to come up with some games to play, but I am ever optimistic... :)

Jack said...

Those falls are beautiful!

J

http://adventuresinvoluntarysimplicity.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You live in one of the most beautiful places in the world.
Love ya
PS
I never had morning sickness either. Just gagged went I fixed beans (ranch, pinto, etc) for supper which was every night until Jerry died. It wasn't a meal without beans. Is it any wonder I don't like them so much.

Anonymous said...

Your pics are fantastic.The world is spectacular where you live.Believe the pregnancy test.Morning sickness(if you have it at all,you might not)doesn't s always start right away.
Got an LL Bean catalog in the mail and I'm already fantasy shopping for my grand baby.