THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hiya!

Ok it looks like my blog will have to suffer slightly due to my new title at work. I get home at night and I have no desire to sit and type for an hour so it looks like this will be a weekend thing. Sorry to all my dedicated fans! Any how work is going well (so far) I'm still not officially the manager yet but the DM assured me that I had nothing to worry about. She did come to the studio and do manager-type things with me the other day. We'll see.

Terry is also working his behind off at work. He worked 53 hours last week. That's not even counting Sat. He's so pooped. Poor guy.

Needless to say we have done nothing fun in two weeks but I do have a few pics for you. 2 Sundays ago we went to Seattle to take a few pics from a spot with a great view of the skyline. We also ate a this restaurant called Beth's Cafe that I saw on a TV show before we moved here. The place is a dive and I loved it. If you want to see it there's a show on the Travel Channel called Man Vs. Food that will be showcasing Beth's (the serve a 12 egg omelet).


It the pictures above you can see both of the volcano's we can see when the sky is clear. Mt Rainier (top) & Mt Baker.

Last weekend we went and saw Ice Racing (motorcycles on ice). It was alright. The most exciting part was the little guy it front in the above picture. He's 4 years old!! Holy crap was he cute.

Until next time......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you for hanging in there! A time for everything, my darlin'! We love you!

Anonymous said...

The great thing about more hours is a bigger paycheck... Unless your salary, then it just sucks. Hugs and Love.

Anonymous said...

Man vs Food at Beth's Cafe in Seattle will be airing Feb 11 through at least Feb 15 at various times... We LOVE that show!!!
Also, great picture of Seattle's skyline. You are soooo good! ILY