THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Managers, Flowers & Mountains

I've been "manager" for about a month now and I have to say, I like it! I have more to do, it passes the time quite nicely. I pretty good at it, too. Well, I'm still not officially the manager yet. Something that makes me crazy about Michelle, my boss, is that there is no grey area. I have no problem working Sat. I've said it a hundred times. However at the present time with the staff that I have I CAN NOT work them. I have no one to work days during the week. I don't know how many different ways I can say that. Truth be told I want to work Sat. I miss working with people. I'm all by myself through out the week. I get lonely. She said to me today "You really need to start working Sat. if you want the manager job." Okay fine I'll just leave the store unattended on Mondays! No problem.

I can't remember the last time Terry got me flowers. So imagine my surprise when I came home on Friday (Valentine's Eve) and there were 2 cards (he couldn't decide on just 1) and flowers! I only got him one card. I'm a terrible wife! Yeah right.


I haven't gotten out much lately but rest assure I will be getting out as soon as the weather breaks. I just bought me some hiking pants & shoes. And Terry is stockin' up on hiking shirts and underwear. Trust me that kind of stuff is a good idea. Any how here are a few pics for you viewing pleasure.

The Cascades




A better shot of Mt. Baker.


My dream hovel and The Olympic Mountains.

OOoooo pretty.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) I am glad you are liking it, but I am confused about the Saturday thing... Unless they are willing to let you hire someone else to cover during the week, then you are gonna have hella OT that they are gonna flip about... shakes head

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the job's working out for you and the flowers are beautiful! I bet that was wonderful Valentine's surprise :)

Anonymous said...

You're such a dork. If you can come out here there is a ton of easy hiking and it's still cold out so you won't get over heated... I went hiking over here once and it was like 90 at 11am... bad idea, but I found out the rodeo is labor day weekend, to tell you the truth I don't know when that is, BUT if you and your hubby could drag your butts out here on a Sunday you could see the chimps and the weather has been nice this week... but then again it snowed three days ago so who can say... I'm glad you're the pseudomanager. I kinda like it. Also tell Terry congrats on making you happy (smiles all around). TAH

JLeigh2015 said...

Those flowers were beautiful!! I am glad you like your new "job" even though you are not officially manager yet. They should just go ahead and make you the manager..you're pretty awesome so they should just do it. :)