THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Frickin Birthday!

I turn 32 today. I'm fine with my age. In fact I like being older. You're smarter, wiser and more comfortable with yourself. I wouldn't go back to redo anything. The decisions we have made make us who we are today. I kind of like me!

So why does today suck, you ask? Because for the last week it feels like I'm falling apart. 1st and for most, I need glasses. I'm nearsighted and I'll need them for driving and such. awesome. I pulled my groin muscle.......NAPPING!!! Laid down all was well woke up my groin hurt. (insert jokes here) I have a few other issues I won't get into with ya'll but I feel like I'm falling apart.

On a happier note, I was offered the job of Manager! And I took it. It's official, I'm the boss!

Terry and I "hiked" the other day. It was a paved trail so I don't feel like hike is the right word but whatever. It was about a 5 mile round trip trail and at the turn around point you can see Snoqualmie Falls in the distance.


Here are two shots of the falls (up close) from last Fall & Spring.




I'm off to my pitty party. Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the official word on the job. I am sorry you are falling apart. You may want to see if you are still under warranty. I hear that the 45,000 mile tune up is pretty important to extend the life of the car. ;) Love you.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday boss lady.

JLeigh2015 said...

Congrats on the official "boss" title! I knew all along you could do it! I saw the lady that works at Four Seasons and she said something about she is still there riding her broom or something. She asked how you were doing and I told her that we are now a manager. So..she says hi!