THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 11, 2009

Little Nothings

41 days till our vacation. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

I've lost about 20 lbs! Thanks Diabetes!! (sarcasm) Although I have to say, its not near as awful as I thought it would be. I know I need to take good care of my self in order to stay healthy but so far it really hasn't been that big a deal. I've had to change the way I eat...done and not near as hard to do when you really want to change. I started exercising and I feel great. I miss a few things A LOT like Starbucks......pretty much just Starbucks but one of these days I'm going to test those waters to see what happens. My goals are 1) get down to my goal weight 2) get my blood sugar controlled enough to have a child 3) be as healthy as possible for as long as possible. Anyway bla bla bla.

We got our front flower garden finished finally.
Before (a work in progress):


After:

I know everything seems small right now but they are all perennials so they will get a lot bigger and spread out. In front of those two hole looking things on the house we planted Stargazer Lilies that are just starting to sprout. I can wait to see them! We've got Roadies, Violets, Petunias, a few things I cant remember the names of...lots of color when they bloom!

Here is something most people will never see.....They very first 787 ever made and the very last 747-400 that will ever be made sitting next to each other at Boeing. The 747 is green cause it still need to be painted.

Until next time....

5 comments:

JLeigh2015 said...

Your flowerbed looks great! You will have to post some pics of when they get bigger and more colorful! Congrats on losing weight. I know you can lose those few more pounds you need to get healthier and start having babies!!!!

Mom said...

Oh that looks so nice!!! I am so glad that you have a place of your own that you can make beautiful for yourselves!!! And the way YOU want it to be!!! I REALLY like the tiny planters you have sitting on the steps - would one of them be modeled after the Negra Modelo bottle? teehee
We are very proud of you and your health situation! We love to see you take names and kick ass!!! We love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I do not know if I should be impressed or worried. Rapid weight loss is not always a good thing. Make sure you are taking it slow and not losing too much too fast.
The flower garden looks neat. I bet it gets huge. You will be trimming bushes before you know it. I love and miss you. Smoochies!

Misty said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Lovin' the flower bed and can't wait to see what it looks like when they're much bigger and in full bloom... I'm not sure of your diabetes situation, but I have a few family members who are borderline and control with diet. They splurge a little here and there on their favorite sweets as long as they don't go overboard. Small servings I guess... so you might want to make it a TALL and not a VENTI :)

MeandYou said...

I love what you've done with the flowers! It's so much fun fixing up the house! You'll have to definitely take pictures of them when they bloom a little bit. I'm glad your doing good. The place looks great!