THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

If I fail I blame all of you!!

Due to the overwhelming response of "just do it" I am now the manager of Sears Portrait Studio. I took the job for 3 reasons.

1. I like the studio the way it is and I have no desire for some schmo to come in there and start changing things.

2. The girls......my girls now.......apparently really wanted me to do it. They are a really great crew. And everyone I asked said I should.

3. Money. I really just can't pass it up. What kind of douche bag would I be in these economical times to not take a good paying job that has droped into my lap?

Today Trea was trying to teach me thing and I almost burst into tears. Nobody told me that there would be math involved! I suck at math. Trea and Michelle (my new boss the district manager) seem to think I will be awsome at this job. Clearly they are not in there right minds. I'm still not sure how it will end up but if I don't like it I can always step down and train a new manager.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you. My Feather is a Manager. It is so great that you decided to go for it. And of course you can blame me if you fail, since I am used to taking the blame, and I do not think you will fail. Love love love....

JLeigh2015 said...

YAY!!! I am so proud of you! I hope you really like it and I'm glad you took our advice :) You have to keep us informed on how it's going!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaahahahahaaa!

oh you. you'll be great and you can always call your college girl for math help lol. i can't wait to come home and see you all, i'm unable to this weekend like i had lanned but i will eventually and i will totally make fun of you fyi.

yay for heather! my manager teehee.

:P

MeandYou said...

Congratulations Heather! That's wonderful! I know you must feel excited about all of it. I would be. You took advantage of a great opportunity. Best Wishes!

Anonymous said...

Congrats cuz! I am so glad that you took this opportunity.
Now lets think positive and know that 2+2= 6 LOL

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! I'm sure you'll do just fine! I suck at math too and I work in payables and billing at a law firm! If I can do it you CAN do it! Get yourself an adding machine :)