THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 22, 2010

Just an update......

I just want everyone to know that Terry & I are doing fine. I'm sorry if I haven't answered the phone or responded to emails, but I was just not ready to......I was just not ready. This has been very hard on me. I'm still so sad and angry. I will get over it but right now I'm still not right. I know I'm not the first woman to ever miscarry and I don't believe that my pain is worse than anyone else's. I think what made this so much harder than the first time is that I fell like I let Terry down. I never thought this would be so hard for us. I just assumed we would get pregnant and have kids. I didn't expect to be 33 (in 2 days...happy birthday to me) and childless.

I'm sorry I intended this blog to be an assurance that we were doing ok......we are but its still sucks.

6 comments:

GJM said...

I love you!

Unknown said...

I'm still convinced it's Terry's freak of nature sperm...you remember how his acidic sweat completely disintegrated that t-shirt of mine years back. You should try giving him some kryptonite or something to tone down his little swim team he’s got going. Think back to the conversation in Mallrats between Brody and TS about Superman and Wonder Woman having a baby…I think that’ll solve everything :)

Love you both!
Clint

Anonymous said...

I know you will be fine. With a support group this awesome, no one would fail to be cheered up. Smoochie Boochies!

Misty said...

Hang in there!

GJM said...

I was just looking at your photos - you are very good! I am very proud! I love you!

stranger in a strange van said...

gosh heather, I haven't been keeping up with your blog since i quit mine...i'm so sorry about your misscarriage. it looks and and sounds like your body is getting healthier and more vibrant, so we can only hope next time it will be ready to carry to term. i love you and i'm sorry i missed you when i came to seattle, it was such a quick stop and we were dealing with some strange situations.
it really truly is time for you and ter to come to hawaii..........we have a guest room all ready for ya! <3 and hugs