THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Home Improvements

With spring upon us we are doing house/yard work. We want to paint the house and we have finally decided on a color we like better than the color it is. Brown is nice but we want something more. Here's how the house looks now:



Here's the color were going for:




We're going to get a new front door with a nice window and a glass screen door. I hate the white door!! Terry just put up the flower boxes. I love them so much! I've always wanted flower boxes. The little area in front of the window will be worked on as soon as it's not raining or we're not sick. The chick that lived here before us had no idea how to garden. There was a jumbled mess in that spot. Soon it will be awesome!

Here's my girl with her snowhawk! I couldn't not show ya'll this picture!


5 comments:

Mom said...

Oooo... I like the new color - how you do that? And Phoebe looks very nice with her Mohawk! Terry did a great job on the window boxes!! I love you!!

JLeigh2015 said...

Your house is soooo cute!!! I wish there was one like it down here so Jeramy and I could buy it. I love the flowerboxes!

Anonymous said...

Strange that your diabetes was miss diagnosed at first. I am sure you are frustrated. I have never heard of a virus causing it before, only genetics and the whole diet and exercise thing.
I like your house brown, but the gray will brighten it up. Nice flower boxes. Terry can work on my house any time. I really hated my front door, but we replaced the handle and lock and i am okay with it now. We are in a strange set of circumstances right now and do not know how much longer we will be living here, or in this state for that matter. Will keep you informed.
Hugs and love,
Sheniqua

MeandYou said...

Your house is really cute Heather! The two of you are both very creative and have done a lot. It looks great! Keep up the good work! Miss You!

Misty said...

Lovin' the new color, great idea for the door and the window boxes are super cute :) Good job! I can't wait to see what you do with the flower bed, too! A+ on Home Improvements!