THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cabin Fever!

I love fall & winter. I love the cold, coats, Ugg boots, sweaters, snow (in moderation) the whole thing. However I'm looking forward to getting out of the house and into the mountains or down to the water. I need some nature. I want to get outside and work in my yard. I want to go for long drives and see wildlife. I want to wear my new hiking pants & shoes. I want to take pictures of beautiful things. I cant wait till it's 10:00 pm before the sun goes down. I crave 75 degree weather in July! I miss the hummingbirds and rainbows and flowers. Summers are very short here so the most must be made of them.

Bring on the spring!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree!!! And I love your pictures so I can't wait for you to get out and start taking pictures of all that you see!!! And I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, Houston is having another cold front... It's almost April! However, the lows will be between 40's and 50's and highs in 60's in 70's, but for Texas that's chilly - LOL! My wish for you is fabulous weather :)

Anonymous said...

Winter has been over for a while here. It does still get chilly in the AM in the shade. The wind is pretty bad right now. We get gale force winds and some dust storms. I hope the sun shines and the birds sing there for a long while.
Love you,
Nikka