THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 30, 2008

Grant Dr.

As I mentioned in my last blog, Terry and I are house hunting. Well I am happy (and a little sick to my stomach) to say that we have put a bid in for a house. And here it is....

It's not ours yet but hopefully by July 16th it will be! It's so perfect for a little starter home. It's about 1000 sq.ft., 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, 2 car garage, nice back yard, a cute little back porch. It seems small but once your in it there's more than enough room!

I still can't believe it! Ever since we moved here our lives seem to be finally headed in the right direction. We both felt so.....stagnant in VA. Now it's like the possibilities are endless. Yeah Washington!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never will a house be the perfct size!!! Just in the right price range!!!@ We hope to be finding our way out west here so!!!!


SO GLAD TO HEAR YOU ARE OUT OF DUBOIS


Have fun in life as it was your last!!!


BEST WISHES

Anonymous said...

we love you!!!!!!!