THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sooo.....

About a week ago I was 5 weeks pregnant. I thought I had miscarried, again. But turns out I was wrong. Meet our baby!







I have a video but for some reason the stupid blogger wont upload it. I will work on it!


I've gone back and forth with myself about telling people this early but in the end I decided that Damnit! I want to be happy & excited about this. Anything can go wrong I understand that but this is a very happy thing and I want to share very happy things!



Our First Family photo!!


7 comments:

Aaron said...

Yay!

Mom said...

I'm gonna be a grandma! Thanks Heather and Terry! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be a grandma! Thank you Heather & Terry! I love you all!

Anonymous said...

Squeee! I am so happy for you two. I understand your hesitance to share, but I am glad you did. Hugs and Love. xoxoxoxoxoxox

stranger in a strange van said...

hooray! i'm glad you share your triumphs and tragedies, that's what friends are for. i'm wishing you all the luck, health, and happiness in the world. love you both (or should i say y'all?)

Unknown said...

It looks like a peanut floating in a sea of black and white...

Misty said...

Fantastic! Glad to hear the fabulous news :)