THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Meet the Lameos!

I feel like I should update my blog considering its been FOREVER since I wrote anything informative, but I got to tell ya, there is seriously nothing going on! But I will fill ya'll in on the little things.

As some of you know Terry is learning to play guitar. He's doing quite well! at first it was just alot of random notes and alot of repetition but he's now playing songs and is getting all excited about it. I'm glad he's got a hobby. It brings out the fun side of him.

work is going well for him. He's finally able to work some overtime which is nice. We can always use the extra $!

I myself have nothing going on. I'm working alot (which I hate) so I leave early when ever I can. Although I'm VERY grateful to have a job this manager stuff blows! It will one day look good on a resume but the job itself....not fun! Stupid conference calls every morning, having a district manager who has a pain in the ass regional manager, cranky customers, worrying about what everyone else is up to or needs. I never wanted to give a crap about any of this but now I do. Ba-humbug! I'm just whining. The jobs not all bad. Only sometimes.

I'm on a new medicine for my stupid diabetes. It's called Byetta. It's an injection but not insulin. So far its working great! My blood's staying normal! And its suppose to help me loose more weight! Awesome!

Love the short hair! Very liberating!

Well my beloved Seattle Rains have come. I love rainy weather! It makes me sad when it rains while I'm at work and I can't watch it. No windows at the studio. Everything's so green! I love it here.

I've been missing my Family & Friends lately. :( I wish everyone I loved was here in WA not 3000 miles away. I'm working my ass off to get my BFF Steph to move out here. I think that if I just get her out here and locked in a room she'd stay! We'd feed her and stuff. To all my Kalgren readers help me out! I wish that Jake, Nicole & Will were out here, too. I wish they were all out here. Brenda, Melis & the boys, my Hallmark Girls, Minn. And mine & Terry's families. :(

Terry and I are watching Arrested Development in DVD. Holy Shit is that an awesome show! What the hell is wrong with this country? "So you think you can dance", "the Bachelor", "American Idol", mindless shows like that are going strong but great shows never make it! WTF?

Well I hope that catches ya'll up. Until next time........

2 comments:

Mom said...

You aren't the Lameos!!! You are a normal couple. And believe me if you get out of the Lameo stage, you would wish for it back - I speak from experience!! (Although I call it the ruts.) One of my favorite sayings is "never underestimate the joy of being in a rut!" We love you - glad to read your blog again!!!

momt said...

Yeah,being in a rut means you haven't run your life off in a ditch.Beats disaster every time.
Good to hear you are doing well with meds.A little extra$ never hurt either.